Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 February 2013

Assessment topics and 'plushies' :)

Dear students,

I apologise as I've not been able to post anything lately. I've been very busy. Today I would like to inform the topics that you have to revise for the upcoming assessments.

English S2: Please revise on your tenses, the cause effect pattern, and sentence connectors. Another important message, please make sure you do not use any shortforms or 'sms language' in your writing.

Geography S2: Do revision on Human Environment and Population. Focus an the meaning of the terms and InsyaAllah you'll be able to score marks.

I would just like to share some pictures taken during the 'girl's friday program' last friday. We learn how to make 'plushies' (small soft toy) using felt and cotton wool. The girls learn to sew simple things and we had so much fun, even the teachers :p

The equipments used.
In the making-the process: very focused :)

The result: It was suppose to be a bolster for her barbie doll, close enough? :)

The result: A keychain. Yeay!


The result: Teacher's??? :)

The example I showed them: My own car key keychain :)


 Have fun making your own 'plushies' at home and good luck in your assessments!! Gambate!

1 comment: