Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Fun Day!

Good Morning!
(Ohaiyo Gozaimasu!)
 
How is everyone feeling today? I am sure that most of you are tired due to our 'Fun Day' yesterday. It was fun, wasn't it? Well, I enjoyed myself honestly :) Skating isn't as easy as I thought. Training is required to skate like those people we see on TV. I learnt the hard way though :( Luckily I did not fall on my face :) My lovely students are really kind enough to teach me how to skate. Thank you everyone! It is really ironic because in class, I will teach you, but in the skating ring, you taught me instead :) Well, I do not have any pictures on the skating ring due to I was struggling to stand straight myself, let alone hold a camera! I'm sorry for that. I only managed to get these two pictures taken on the bus:
Tired, but happy faces on the way back to school :)
 
We still had a little time when we get back to school so I had a little story writing (continuous writing) with the secondary 2 students. What we have to do in a continuous writing is; firstly, the teacher will write a sentence on a piece of paper. Than the paper will be given to the students one by one to continue the story, and back to the teacher, and the whole round repeats until the story is completed. Finally, teacher will read the story out loud so students could get the whole picture and understand it. The stories can be long or short, depending on the flow of ideas from everyone. This activity is really fun and students could write down their ideas and be creative. You can try this at home and write a story among your siblings. It will be fun. Happy writing!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment